Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yummy, and easy, artichoke olive dip

So I am newly obsessed with this dip recipe I found in Bon Appétit magazine over the holidays. I have made it for my family and friends, and no complaints so far! I love artichoke dip but always get bored of the same thing, so this is a nice change.

1 8oz package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed (or one can)
3/4 cups packed fresh basil leaves chopped
1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cups green olive tapenade (I usually find this at Whole Foods, it comes in a glass jar)
1 5.2 oz garlic and herb Boursin cheese
And some good bread. I like serving it with the rosemary bread from Eat Z's or Whole Foods. But anything works.

Mix all the ingredients together and put in a 4 cup baking dish or small Pyrex. Cook it in the oven at 375° for about 30 minutes and voila, you are done!

It will be a hit at your next gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment