Thursday, January 27, 2011

My most recent book

So I just finished reading the first book in the Josephine Bonaparte collection, The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. Buy it here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Josephine-Bonaparte-Collection-Sorrows-Passion/dp/0743246217 


I am completely obsessed with historical fiction, and can't believe I hadn't read this series yet. I can't wait to order the next two books in the series and devour them as I did the first one. I highly recommend you pick it up!


For fellow historical fiction lovers, here is a list of some of my favorites:
Pillars of the Earth
The Other Boleyn Girl
Mistress of the Sun
Mary, Queen of Scots
An Inconvenient Wife

I signed up for an Amazon account, I forget what it costs a year but it is totally worth it. I get free shipping and my books show up the next day or day after. Happy reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment