Monday, January 24, 2011

Betty Davis Sears

So we have had little Betty for almost a month now, and she is getting SO big, I mean not big by dog standards, but she has doubled in size, I swear!! She is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, which is what Charlotte had on Sex and the City (Elizabeth Taylor). My mom got one when I was in high school and they are the sweetest dogs. I think Betty will get to be about 13 pounds, which is the perfect size for our backyard and for throwing in the car when we head out of town.

Here is a picture of the little toot with a toy that Chris bought her. 

 The above is a picture of Betty in the car the day we got her. Isn't she just so sweet??

Well she is sweet most of the time, like me as Chris would say. She has these little dagger teeth that she bit me with yesterday. She even drew blood!! Oh well, growing pains. I will be glad when her real teeth are in and she isn't teething anymore. But for now, I will enjoy how cute and little she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment