Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Bowl Countdown

So the Super Bowl is coming to Dallas this week, and I must say I am a bit excited. I do wish that the Cowboys were in it, but I guess I can't have it all.

The city is going to be crazy. I heard on the Ticket yesterday morning that even the Holiday Inn in Irving was going for $500. That is nuts! We even have friends renting out their house to some of Jerry Jones's friends for $20,000 a night. Tempting....

I persuaded Chris to have a party at our house for the Super Bowl. I love football parties, mainly because I love football watching food. My proposed menu:

Wings from Wingstop
7 Layer Dip
Mediterranean 7 Layer Dip
Queso
Chips and homemade salsa
Veggie tray with homemade curry dip
And hopefully my friend Liza will bring her amazing cake balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment