Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Tear-fest

Seriously stop crying on national TV girls!! It is unattractive and NOT a turn on for men, seriously. It cracks me up how each week Chantal O cries, yet asserts "I am a strong woman." Um, if you were a strong woman you would stop crying on every single episode.

I read a quote by Jennifer Aniston and she said she was so shocked at how these women on the bachelor cry and cry after being rejected by the bachelor after knowing him for less than a week or so. I could not agree more. And to get upset that he is spending time with other girls....have you not seen the show before?? I think that the girls shouldn't complain about this considering they all knew what they signed up for. Ridiculous.

I am not sure who is my favorite; in all honesty I am not sure any of them has a "lead" right now. He likes Shawntal, she is cute, but so young. He likes Emily, but she seems one dimensional. And Michelle is just plain crazy. I think he kept Alli this week just because he feels sorry for her and how she always complains about not being special.

Anyways, stay tuned for more drama and tears! Can't wait for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment