Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl ad rankings are in!

So AdAge released the ratings of most liked ad and most recalled ads today. I wasn't that surprised that the favorite ad was the Little Darth Vader ad, and also wasn't surprised that people didn't recall what brand it was for. I had to look it up to see that it was for Volkswagen.

Doritos had some the highest ratings for recall (meaning that people liked the commercial and also were able to quickly connect the ad with the brand - this is what advertisers look at the most).

Anyways, check out the list and see if you agree. All in all, I wasn't that impressed with the ads this year. I remember being glued to the TV when I was younger to watch the ads, but I continue to be unimpressed. Oh well, maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment