Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh no she didn't....

So here are a few of my LEAST favorite outfits from last night. Feel free to disagree.
This getup, by Loree Rodkin, on Eva Longoria looks awful. She has a super cute figure that is all covered up by yards of fabric. I also wasn't a fan of the high ponytail. I much prefer her look at the Golden Globes. People.com has this outfit as one of the best...um not so much.

A picture is worth a thousand words here...or just one: Ew.

Ok Selma, I know you are pregnant but that is NO excuse to dial it in. This looks like those Theory dresses, but in a long version, that they sell every year that are one size fits all. The color is so drab.

And lastly, Miley. Oh boy. I like the idea of the sequin animal print, but this looks ill-fitted and lose. Is it me, or has she gained some major LBS? I also don't like all the bangles, but I am not in to the rocker fashion look. I like her hair though, does that count?

2 comments: