Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anguish and Anger in Anguilla

So last night in Bachelor land finds us in Anguilla. The first date started out with Emily. I am sorry, but that was awkward. Emily obviously doesn't seem to have a connection with Brad at all. I think he has this need to protect and take care of her, but their conversations and interactions seemed strained. I can understand Emily's hesitation in introducing her daughter to Brad, that is a huge step that shouldn't be taken lightly (and she probably hasn't introduced her to a lot of guys). Scenes from next week make it look like things don't go so well on that end...

So next up with Brad was Shawntal. I have to say, I don't think Shawntal is that cute, but the date seemed very natural, relaxed and normal. I really think it went well.

And Britt....how are you a food writer? Your bones stick out! Please eat something. I loved how when they were on the boat, they showed her pushing around her food for a long long time before she took a bite. Hmm. That was also a very awkward date. Obviously no feelings there for either of them. So buh bye Britt.

And the group date. I love how Ashley & Chantal took their tops off and Michelle refused and went with the full on make out. Hilarious. That is what you get for showing your boobs to the world! The "oh poor me" thing that Ashley is doing is getting super annoying. Be confident in yourself and quit complaining. And same to you too, Chantal. Brad isn't that great, if you haven't realized that yet.

I have to say, I was shocked that he gave Ashley the rose on the group date. Not sure why he did that?? After he gave her the rose, I think you could tell that Michelle was going home. The crazy wasn't cute anymore.

Anyways, I am excited for hometown dates. Those are always interesting. I love seeing the crazy families (dead animals in the freezer anyone??).

1 comment:

  1. I literally said the same thing about Britt, "how is she a food writer??" And I am so happy he finally sent that crazy Michelle home. She is definitely not all real.

    ReplyDelete