Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Park City Skiing

So we got back from Park City late Sunday night, and we had such a blast. I have never been to Park City or Utah before so I wasn't sure what to expect.

Park city is a cute ski town that was built in the late 1800s. I love that it is an older mining town as it reminds me of where I grew up skiing, Telluride CO. There are 3 ski mountains surrounding Park City: Park City Mountain, Deer Valley & the Canyons. Deer Valley does not allow snow boarders so it is a great place to have a more relaxed skiing day. It is also great for beginners as there are many greens and scenic blue runs. Park City was also great, lots of wonderful blues and the guys enjoyed the blacks as well. My least favorite was the Canyons. Granted, we went on a busy Saturday but there were SO many snowboarders I thought they were going to cut me off or board over me. I would not go back to the Canyons, so not worth it.

Below is a picture of the boys on a double black at the Canyons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment