Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day

So I am not the biggest Valentine's Day fan, especially since it is so hard to give guys gifts. Last year I took the hubby to Bob's Steakhouse here in Dallas and I plan on surprising him with another nice dinner out this year. Call it lazy, but I have about given up on giving gifts. I feel like he has everything he wants, and always returns what I have gotten him. Here are a few smaller gift ideas that he has actually liked in the past though.

Hidden Message Collar Stays from Red Envelope. These are so cute and say sweet little sayings like, Thinking of You, etc. I did the racy version :)

Cuff Links are also a great present. I love these Longhorn ones from Neiman Marcus (also find a cheaper version at Nordstrom's). Tiffany & Co also has the classic personalized initial ones. Can't go wrong with those!

If you want to do something together, a couples massage is always a great idea. The Crescent Spa here in Dallas has great rates on couples massages.

Also, cooking lessons are really fun (depending on the guy). Viking Cooking School on Knox and Central Market are both great places to go. They serve wine during the class as well. Central Market even has wine tasting courses, which is a great thing to do with friends too.

Anyways, hope this sparks some ideas for some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment