Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Bachelorette - Recap Week 8

Oh man, again and and again I try to not get sucked in to the stupidity of The Bachelorette, but here I am again. It hasn't been the most exciting season - there's been a lack of back stabbing, but there have been a good amount of douche bags, that's for sure.

Let's start with d-bag #1 - Chris. What a baby cry - he begged to not get let go last time, he pouts when things do go his way, and fights with Doug. If you are trying to prove that you are mature and are ready for a wife & a 6 year old, pouting like a 6 year old girl isn't doing you any good. Grow up. It doesn't surprise me that it was just announced that he is going on Bachelor Pad.
Ok on to Jef...he seems nice, but he also seems like he is 18. He apparently comes from money (trust fund baby/entrepreneur?) which is clear when you see the spread that his family has in Utah. With that, I wasn't too shocked that his parents were "away on charity" aka "too highbrow to appear on a joke of a dating show for their friends to gawk at." I loved his note though, he won me there. Makes me think he is the one, le sigh.

I'll leave it with my thoughts on those two tonight. More to come on Sean & Arie next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment