Friday, March 25, 2011

MORE BUTTER!!!

I am almost mad that I discovered Ain't No Mo! Butter Cakes because now I want one every day. I am not the biggest sweets person (I am more of a cheese and cracker person), but these little bunt cakes are amazing.

I was at the farmer's market with the hubby and parentals last Saturday when we headed in to Shed 2 to check out the prepared foods. The first booth we saw, partially because my Dad has the biggest sweet tooth ever, was Ain't No Mo! These sweet ladies had hand made perfect personal sized bunt cakes in a few flavors, such as traditional white (more like yellow from the butter), cookies and creme and dark chocolate. We tried a few samples and were hooked - we bought 6. They were also testing out mini breakfast muffins, and we were happy to be a taste tester for those as well. The raspberry mini muffins were to die for.

I will definitely be going back to Ain't No Mo! For my next dinner party. I served them on individual dessert plates with fruit on top - they were a hit!

Keep baking ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment