Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Indian food - I have missed thee

So I think I have had Indian food once since I have moved back to TX from NYC - at some hold in the wall place way far away in Frisco. I used to order my chicken tika masala and saag paneer at least once a week from Earthen Oven when I lived on the Upper West and I have so missed it.

Thank goodness my coworkers introduced me to Roti Grill today for lunch. Conveniently located on Mckinney near Knox, this place is awesome. Choose your protein (or veggie) and your sauce and it comes with rice, or go big and get the Texan size (yes I am serious) and it comes with naan or roti bread.

I got my usual chicken tika and it did not disappoint. Super creamy and delicious. I was also able to steal some of the saag paneer from my boss and it was amazing as well. I will definitely be going back with another group to sample some other menu options now that I know it is there.

So happy and full right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment