Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Music Streaming Website

So I love working with people who keep me in the loop of new fun things going on - especially music. My newest find is Turntable. On Turntable you can join and create your own music group/channel or join another person's group. I am in a group with some coworkers and each of us can create a play list and get to take our turn at DJ, and we all listen. You can build your play list whenever you like and put in in the cue for others to hear. I love Turntable because it turns your listening experience in to someone more social and sharable - so not as personal as Pandora. You also get to choose your own little avatar and the more music you play the more add-ons you get to your avatar.

Anyways, it is in Beta testing so it has some things to work out but it is kind of fun to do with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment